Saturday, September 26, 2015

Pub Life

Annette and Neil's pub is a thriving local establishment and has a loyal following of customers ....... Mum and me included! We felt like the whole staff was there catering to our every need! 

Every single item on the menu was scrumptious! One of our favorites was the fresh strawberries - grown next door - with cream and ice cream. Heavenly.


Also scrumptious were the broccoli bake and the Brie and beetroot tart. Yum.


Here is the beautiful bar, in the morning before the crowds arrived.


And here we are - Neil, Annette, mum and me.


Pub life was wonderful! We loved spending time with another branch of our big family! Thank you so much Annette and Neil for your most generous hospitality! I'm not kidding - I'll be back soon! Maybe I can have MY 60th at Rodney Stoke!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo Irene and Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment